Newcastle United - Manchester City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Newcastle United and Manchester City takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Newcastle United||Manchester City|
|Shots on Goal||2.58|
Both Newcastle United and Manchester City will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Lyme Valley Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Manchester City who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert TipNewcastle United +1.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 84%Under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 64%Under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 42%Under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 61%No 39%
Best Newcastle United vs Manchester City pre-match odds
|Newcastle United||Draw||Manchester City|
Performance analysis of Newcastle United and Manchester City
- Newcastle United - Manchester City2-101/29/2019
- Manchester City - Newcastle United2-109/01/2018
- Manchester City - Newcastle United3-101/20/2018
- Newcastle United - Manchester City0-112/27/2017
Newcastle United Form
- Newcastle United recorded a 2 - 0 when they played against Aston Villa last time around.
- Newcastle United has won 4 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 11 goals in their last 13 matches, The Magpies averages 0.85 goals per game.
Manchester City Form
- The Citizens defeated Chelsea FC in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Manchester City have recorded 9 win/s, 1 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Manchester City average 2.85 goals per 90 minutes over their last 13 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 37 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between Newcastle United and Manchester City
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Handicap 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 34/23 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 66% ahead of kick-off.