Newcastle United - Brighton & Hove Albion Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Newcastle United and Brighton & Hove Albion in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Newcastle United||Brighton & Hove Albion|
Both Newcastle United and Brighton & Hove Albion will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the St James' Park on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Newcastle United who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNewcastle United
Expert TipNewcastle United
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Best odds for the tie between Newcastle United and Brighton & Hove Albion
|Newcastle United||Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw|
Newcastle United and Brighton & Hove Albion performance statistics
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Newcastle United0-007/20/2020
- Newcastle United - Brighton & Hove Albion0-009/21/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Newcastle United1-104/27/2019
- Newcastle United - Brighton & Hove Albion0-012/30/2017
Newcastle United Form
- In their last match, Newcastle United 0 - 2 against West Ham United.
- Newcastle United has won 3 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- In their previous 10 matches, The Toon has scored a total of 15 goals, which works out at an average of 1.5 goals per game.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The Seagulls defeated Chelsea FC in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 3.
- Brighton & Hove Albion have recorded 3 win/s, 3 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Brighton & Hove Albion average 0.8 goals per 90 minutes over their last 10 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 8 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Newcastle United and Brighton & Hove Albion
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Three-Way Bet, which can be found at odds of 17/10 from interwetten.com. The probability for this market is at 42% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 73%.