Newcastle United - Brighton & Hove Albion Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premier League match between Newcastle United and Brighton & Hove Albion, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Newcastle United||Brighton & Hove Albion|
|Shots on Goal||3.23.2|
Newcastle United and Brighton & Hove Albion are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Lyme Valley Stadium. Brighton & Hove Albion have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Best odds for the clash between Newcastle United and Brighton & Hove Albion
|Newcastle United||Draw||Brighton & Hove Albion|
Newcastle United and Brighton & Hove Albion performance statistics
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Newcastle United1-104/27/2019
- Newcastle United - Brighton & Hove Albion0-012/30/2017
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Newcastle United1-009/24/2017
Newcastle United Form
- In their last match, Newcastle United 3 - 1 against Liverpool FC.
- During the last 6 month, Newcastle United have won 4, drawn 2 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 15 goals in their last 12 matches, The Toon averages 1.25 goals per game.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The Seagulls defeated Burnley FC in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Brighton & Hove Albion has registered a total of 1 wins, while losing 6 matches. As well as this, Brighton & Hove Albion has drawn 5.
- In their last 14 matches, Brighton & Hove Albion have scored a total of 8 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.57 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Newcastle United and Brighton & Hove Albion
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 23/17 from NetBet. The probability for this market is at 51% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 74%.