Newcastle Jets - Western Sydney Wanderers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming A-League match between Newcastle Jets and Western Sydney Wanderers, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Newcastle Jets||Western Sydney Wanderers|
Newcastle Jets and Western Sydney Wanderers are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the McDonald Jones Stadium. Newcastle Jets have been one of the standout teams in A-League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNewcastle Jets
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 54%Under 46%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 27%Under 73%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 11%Under 89%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 35%No 65%
Best odds for the tie between Newcastle Jets and Western Sydney Wanderers
|Newcastle Jets||Draw||Western Sydney Wanderers|
Comparing the two teams
- Western Sydney Wanderers - Newcastle Jets1-102/15/2020
- Newcastle Jets - Western Sydney Wanderers2-011/30/2019
- Newcastle Jets - Western Sydney Wanderers3-204/06/2019
- Western Sydney Wanderers - Newcastle Jets1-502/01/2019
Newcastle Jets Form
- In their last match, Newcastle Jets 1 - 0 against Central Coast Mariners.
- During the last 6 month, Newcastle Jets have won 3, drawn 1 and lost 0 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 5 matches, The Newcastle Jets has scored a total of 6 goals, which works out at an average of 1.2 goals per game.
Western Sydney Wanderers Form
- In their last match, Western Sydney Wanderers recorded a 0 - 1 when they took on .
- Over the last 6 month, Western Sydney Wanderers has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Western Sydney Wanderers has drawn 1.
- Western Sydney Wanderers average 1.33 goals per 90 minutes over their last 6 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 8 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Newcastle Jets and Western Sydney Wanderers
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Both Teams To Score Yes/No. This market is available at a price of 5/4 from betfair, with a probability rating of 65% demonstrating its likelihood.