Newcastle Jets - Melbourne Victory Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Newcastle Jets and Melbourne Victory takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Newcastle Jets||Melbourne Victory|
|Shots on Goal||03|
Newcastle Jets and Melbourne Victory meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the McDonald Jones Stadium, with Melbourne Victory form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMelbourne Victory
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Best odds for the clash between Newcastle Jets and Melbourne Victory
|Newcastle Jets||Draw||Melbourne Victory|
Comparing the two teams
- Melbourne Victory - Newcastle Jets4-001/05/2020
- Melbourne Victory - Newcastle Jets2-308/07/2019
- Melbourne Victory - Newcastle Jets0-203/02/2019
- Melbourne Victory - Newcastle Jets2-101/12/2019
Newcastle Jets Form
- Newcastle Jets recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Western Sydney Wanderers last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Newcastle Jets have won 3, drawn 5 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 18 matches, The Newcastle Jets has scored a total of 19 goals, which works out at an average of 1.06 goals per game.
Melbourne Victory Form
- In their last match, Melbourne Victory recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on Melbourne City.
- Melbourne Victory have recorded 4 win/s, 4 draw/s and 7 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 17 matches, Melbourne Victory have scored a total of 20 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.18 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the A-League match between Newcastle Jets and Melbourne Victory
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5. This market is available at a price of 14/9 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 47% demonstrating its likelihood.