Nacional Madeira - CD Santa Clara Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premeira Liga match between Nacional Madeira and CD Santa Clara, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Nacional Madeira||CD Santa Clara|
|Shots on Goal||30|
Nacional Madeira and CD Santa Clara meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Estádio dos Barreiros, with Nacional Madeira home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Premeira Liga tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNacional Madeira
Expert TipDouble Chance 12
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 69%Under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 43%Under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 22%Under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Standout Nacional Madeira vs CD Santa Clara odds
|Nacional Madeira||Draw||CD Santa Clara|
Comparing the two teams
- CD Santa Clara - Nacional Madeira2-108/30/2020
- CD Santa Clara - Nacional Madeira2-002/24/2019
- Nacional Madeira - CD Santa Clara0-309/30/2018
- Nacional Madeira - CD Santa Clara3-304/15/2018
Nacional Madeira Form
- Nacional Madeira recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Portimonense SC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Nacional Madeira have won 2, drawn 4 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 8 matches, The Nacional Madeira has scored a total of 8 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
CD Santa Clara Form
- In their last match, CD Santa Clara recorded a 0 - 1 when they took on FC Porto.
- Over the last 6 month, CD Santa Clara has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, CD Santa Clara has drawn 5.
- In their last 17 matches, CD Santa Clara have scored a total of 21 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.24 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Nacional Madeira and CD Santa Clara
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/18 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 72% ahead of kick-off.