Montpellier HSC - OGC Nice Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Montpellier HSC and OGC Nice in Ligue 1 , check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Montpellier HSC||OGC Nice|
Both Montpellier HSC and OGC Nice will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Stade de la Mosson on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is OGC Nice who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this Ligue 1 match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetOGC Nice
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 86%Under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Best Montpellier HSC vs OGC Nice pre-match odds
|Montpellier HSC||Draw||OGC Nice|
Comparing the two teams
- Montpellier HSC - OGC Nice2-109/14/2019
- OGC Nice - Montpellier HSC1-004/07/2019
- Montpellier HSC - OGC Nice1-009/22/2018
- OGC Nice - Montpellier HSC1-004/22/2018
Montpellier HSC Form
- Montpellier HSC recorded a 2 - 1 when they played against Stade Rennais last time around.
- Montpellier HSC has won 0 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 0 in the process.
- In their previous 1 matches, The HSC has scored a total of 1 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
OGC Nice Form
- In their last match, OGC Nice recorded a 0 - 2 when they took on Racing Strasbourg.
- Over the last 6 month, OGC Nice has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, OGC Nice has drawn 0.
- In their last 2 matches, OGC Nice have scored a total of 4 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2 goals per 90 minutes.
Montpellier HSC vs. OGC Nice expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 20/17 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 68% ahead of kick-off.