Montpellier HSC - AS Monaco Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Montpellier HSC and AS Monaco in Ligue 1 , check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Montpellier HSC||AS Monaco|
Montpellier HSC and AS Monaco meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Stade de la Mosson, with AS Monaco form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Ligue 1 tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Monaco
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 86%Under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Best odds for the tie between Montpellier HSC and AS Monaco
|Montpellier HSC||Draw||AS Monaco|
Comparing the two teams
- AS Monaco - Montpellier HSC1-110/18/2020
- AS Monaco - Montpellier HSC1-002/14/2020
- Montpellier HSC - AS Monaco3-110/05/2019
- Montpellier HSC - AS Monaco2-202/10/2019
Montpellier HSC Form
- Montpellier HSC recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against FC Nantes last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Montpellier HSC have won 8, drawn 4 and lost 3 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 31 goals in their last 19 matches, The HSC averages 1.63 goals per game.
AS Monaco Form
- The AS Monaco defeated Angers SCO in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 0.
- AS Monaco have recorded 10 win/s, 3 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 19 matches, AS Monaco have scored a total of 36 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.89 goals per 90 minutes.
Montpellier HSC vs. AS Monaco expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 9/11 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 68% ahead of kick-off.