Millwall FC - Reading FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Millwall FC and Reading FC, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Millwall FC||Reading FC|
Millwall FC and Reading FC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the The Den. Reading FC have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetReading FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best odds for the clash between Millwall FC and Reading FC
|Millwall FC||Draw||Reading FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Millwall FC - Reading FC2-001/18/2020
- Reading FC - Millwall FC2-111/02/2019
- Millwall FC - Reading FC1-012/26/2018
- Reading FC - Millwall FC3-110/20/2018
Millwall FC Form
- Millwall FC recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Cardiff City FC last time around.
- Millwall FC has won 8 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 8 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 24 goals in their last 21 matches, The Lions averages 1.14 goals per game.
Reading FC Form
- In their last match, Reading FC recorded a 4 - 2 when they took on AFC Bournemouth.
- Reading FC have recorded 9 win/s, 3 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Reading FC average 1.52 goals per 90 minutes over their last 21 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 32 times from such encounters.
Millwall FC vs. Reading FC expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 9/13 from comeon, with a probability rating of 67% ahead of kick-off.