Middlesbrough FC - Reading FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Middlesbrough FC and Reading FC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Middlesbrough FC||Reading FC|
On , Middlesbrough FC and Reading FC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Riverside Stadion. With Middlesbrough FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMiddlesbrough FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best odds for the clash between Middlesbrough FC and Reading FC
|Middlesbrough FC||Draw||Reading FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Reading FC - Middlesbrough FC1-207/14/2020
- Middlesbrough FC - Reading FC1-009/14/2019
- Middlesbrough FC - Reading FC2-104/27/2019
- Reading FC - Middlesbrough FC0-112/22/2018
Middlesbrough FC Form
- Middlesbrough FC recorded a 2 - 1 when they played against Barnsley FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Middlesbrough FC have won 5, drawn 2 and lost 6 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 15 goals in their last 13 matches, The Boro averages 1.15 goals per game.
Reading FC Form
- The Royals defeated Watford FC in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Reading FC has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Reading FC has drawn 2.
- Reading FC average 1.54 goals per 90 minutes over their last 13 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 20 times from such encounters.
Middlesbrough FC vs. Reading FC expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 8/11 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 63% ahead of kick-off.