Middlesbrough FC - Reading FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Championship match between Middlesbrough FC and Reading FC at Riverside Stadion, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Middlesbrough FC||Reading FC|
|Shots on Goal||4.14.1|
Middlesbrough FC and Reading FC meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Riverside Stadion, with Reading FC form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetReading FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Best odds for the clash between Middlesbrough FC and Reading FC
|Middlesbrough FC||Draw||Reading FC|
Middlesbrough FC and Reading FC performance statistics
- Middlesbrough FC - Reading FC2-104/27/2019
- Reading FC - Middlesbrough FC0-112/22/2018
- Middlesbrough FC - Reading FC2-102/10/2018
- Reading FC - Middlesbrough FC0-210/28/2017
Middlesbrough FC Form
- Middlesbrough FC recorded a 2 - 2 when they played against Bristol City last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Middlesbrough FC have won 6, drawn 3 and lost 5 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 17 goals in their last 17 matches, The Boro averages 1 goals per game.
Reading FC Form
- In their last match, Reading FC recorded a 0 - 2 when they took on Charlton Athletic FC.
- Reading FC have recorded 4 win/s, 6 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 16 matches, Reading FC have scored a total of 17 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.06 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Middlesbrough FC and Reading FC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 7/10 from BETVictor. The probability for this market is at 65% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 74%.