Middlesbrough FC - Luton Town Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Middlesbrough FC and Luton Town in Championship, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Middlesbrough FC||Luton Town|
Middlesbrough FC and Luton Town are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Riverside Stadion. Middlesbrough FC have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMiddlesbrough FC
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Standout Middlesbrough FC vs Luton Town odds
|Middlesbrough FC||Draw||Luton Town|
Middlesbrough FC and Luton Town performance statistics
- Luton Town - Middlesbrough FC3-308/02/2019
Middlesbrough FC Form
- In their last match, Middlesbrough FC 2 - 2 against Wigan Athletic FC.
- Middlesbrough FC has won 8 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 12 in the process.
- In their previous 30 matches, The Boro has scored a total of 31 goals, which works out at an average of 1.03 goals per game.
Luton Town Form
- The Luton Town defeated Sheffield Wednesday in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Luton Town has registered a total of 8 wins, while losing 10 matches. As well as this, Luton Town has drawn 2.
- In their last 30 matches, Luton Town have scored a total of 34 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.13 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Middlesbrough FC and Luton Town
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 29/23 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 52% ahead of kick-off.