Middlesbrough FC - Hull City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Middlesbrough FC and Hull City takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Middlesbrough FC||Hull City|
|Shots on Goal||6.52.5|
On , Middlesbrough FC and Hull City will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Riverside Stadion. With Hull City currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetHull City
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best odds for the tie between Middlesbrough FC and Hull City
|Middlesbrough FC||Draw||Hull City|
Performance analysis of Middlesbrough FC and Hull City
- Middlesbrough FC - Hull City1-004/13/2019
- Hull City - Middlesbrough FC1-109/29/2018
- Middlesbrough FC - Hull City3-102/20/2018
- Hull City - Middlesbrough FC1-310/31/2017
Middlesbrough FC Form
- Middlesbrough FC recorded a 2 - 0 when they played against Derby County FC last time around.
- Middlesbrough FC has won 2 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 11 goals in their last 15 matches, The Boro averages 0.73 goals per game.
Hull City Form
- The Tigers defeated Fulham FC in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, Hull City has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Hull City has drawn 4.
- In their last 15 matches, Hull City have scored a total of 23 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.53 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Middlesbrough FC and Hull City
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 10/9 from pinnacle sports, with a probability rating of 49% ahead of kick-off.