Middlesbrough FC - Birmingham City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Middlesbrough FC and Birmingham City in Championship, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Middlesbrough FC||Birmingham City|
Middlesbrough FC and Birmingham City are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Riverside Stadion. Middlesbrough FC have been one of the standout teams in Championship over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMiddlesbrough FC
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
Standout Middlesbrough FC vs Birmingham City odds
Performance analysis of Middlesbrough FC and Birmingham City
- Birmingham City - Middlesbrough FC1-412/19/2020
- Middlesbrough FC - Birmingham City1-101/21/2020
- Birmingham City - Middlesbrough FC2-110/04/2019
- Birmingham City - Middlesbrough FC1-201/12/2019
Middlesbrough FC Form
- Middlesbrough FC recorded a 1 - 3 when they played against Wycombe Wanderers last time around.
- Middlesbrough FC has won 11 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- In their previous 24 matches, The Boro has scored a total of 31 goals, which works out at an average of 1.29 goals per game.
Birmingham City Form
- The Blues defeated Blackburn Rovers FC in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 2.
- Birmingham City have recorded 5 win/s, 8 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 25 matches, Birmingham City have scored a total of 18 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.72 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Middlesbrough FC and Birmingham City
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 3/5 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 65% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.