Middlesbrough FC - AFC Bournemouth Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Middlesbrough FC and AFC Bournemouth takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Middlesbrough FC||AFC Bournemouth|
On , Middlesbrough FC and AFC Bournemouth will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Riverside Stadion. With AFC Bournemouth currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAFC Bournemouth
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 89%Under 11%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 72%No 28%
Best odds for the clash between Middlesbrough FC and AFC Bournemouth
|Middlesbrough FC||Draw||AFC Bournemouth|
Middlesbrough FC and AFC Bournemouth performance statistics
- AFC Bournemouth - Middlesbrough FC3-110/24/2017
Middlesbrough FC Form
- In their last match, Middlesbrough FC 1 - 0 against Watford FC.
- Middlesbrough FC has won 4 and lost 6 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 0 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 11 goals in their last 10 matches, The Boro averages 1.1 goals per game.
AFC Bournemouth Form
- The AFC Bournemouth defeated Blackburn Rovers FC in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 2.
- AFC Bournemouth have recorded 1 win/s, 0 draw/s and loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 1 matches, AFC Bournemouth have scored a total of 3 goals, meaning that they have averaged 3 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Middlesbrough FC and AFC Bournemouth
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Both Teams To Score Yes/No. This market is available at a price of 19/20 from bwin, with a probability rating of 72% demonstrating its likelihood.