Melbourne Victory - Newcastle Jets Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Melbourne Victory and Newcastle Jets takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Melbourne Victory||Newcastle Jets|
|Shots on Goal||2.71.5|
Melbourne Victory and Newcastle Jets meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Docklands Stadium, with Melbourne Victory home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMelbourne Victory
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 79%Under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Best Melbourne Victory vs Newcastle Jets pre-match odds
Performance analysis of Melbourne Victory and Newcastle Jets
- Newcastle Jets - Melbourne Victory0-111/03/2018
- Newcastle Jets - Melbourne Victory0-105/05/2018
- Newcastle Jets - Melbourne Victory2-002/03/2018
- Melbourne Victory - Newcastle Jets2-112/29/2017
Melbourne Victory Form
- Melbourne Victory recorded a 2 - 0 when they played against Adelaide United last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Melbourne Victory have won 10, drawn 3 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 17 matches, The Melbourne Victory has scored a total of 37 goals, which works out at an average of 2.18 goals per game.
Newcastle Jets Form
- In their last match, Newcastle Jets recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on Melbourne City.
- Over the last 6 month, Newcastle Jets has registered a total of 4 wins, while losing 6 matches. As well as this, Newcastle Jets has drawn 3.
- In their last 16 matches, Newcastle Jets have scored a total of 17 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.06 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the A-League match between Melbourne Victory and Newcastle Jets
For the upcoming match between Melbourne Victory and Newcastle Jets, our expert tip is to bet on an Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with pinnacle sports offering odds of 14/11 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 45%.