Melbourne Victory - Brisbane Roar Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the A-League match between Melbourne Victory and Brisbane Roar at Docklands Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Melbourne Victory||Brisbane Roar|
Melbourne Victory and Brisbane Roar are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Docklands Stadium. Melbourne Victory have been one of the standout teams in A-League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this A-League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMelbourne Victory
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 16%Under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
Standout Melbourne Victory vs Brisbane Roar odds
|Melbourne Victory||Draw||Brisbane Roar|
Comparing the two teams
- Melbourne Victory - Brisbane Roar1-207/29/2020
- Brisbane Roar - Melbourne Victory0-110/25/2019
- Melbourne Victory - Brisbane Roar2-103/16/2019
- Brisbane Roar - Melbourne Victory0-501/15/2019
Melbourne Victory Form
- Melbourne Victory recorded a 2 - 1 when they played against Western Sydney Wanderers last time around.
- Melbourne Victory has won 1 and lost 4 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 0 in the process.
- In their previous 5 matches, The Melbourne Victory has scored a total of 9 goals, which works out at an average of 1.8 goals per game.
Brisbane Roar Form
- The Brisbane Roar defeated Melbourne City in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 1.
- Brisbane Roar have recorded 1 win/s, 2 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 6 matches, Brisbane Roar have scored a total of 4 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.67 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the A-League match between Melbourne Victory and Brisbane Roar
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 6/5 from BETVictor, with a probability rating of 60% ahead of kick-off.