Melbourne City - Western United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Melbourne City and Western United takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Melbourne City||Western United|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Melbourne City and Western United looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Melbourne Rectangular Stadium. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Western United who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWestern United
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 57%Under 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 30%Under 70%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 13%Under 87%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 37%No 63%
Standout Melbourne City vs Western United odds
|Melbourne City||Draw||Western United|
Melbourne City and Western United performance statistics
- Melbourne City - Western United2-008/26/2020
- Western United - Melbourne City1-308/19/2020
- Melbourne City - Western United3-201/03/2020
- Western United - Melbourne City1-210/27/2019
Melbourne City Form
- Melbourne City recorded a 2 - 0 when they played against Adelaide United last time around.
- Melbourne City has won 4 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 2 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 11 goals in their last 8 matches, The Melbourne City averages 1.38 goals per game.
Western United Form
- In their last match, Western United recorded a 0 - 0 when they took on Adelaide United.
- Over the last 6 month, Western United has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Western United has drawn 1.
- In their last 9 matches, Western United have scored a total of 13 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.44 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Melbourne City and Western United
With these two rivals taking to the field, our expert tip for the match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which is available at attractive odds of 23/20 from 22bet. Although such matches are often difficult to predict, our experts believe that this has a 70% chance of occurring.