Maritimo Funchal - Boavista FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premeira Liga match between Maritimo Funchal and Boavista FC, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Maritimo Funchal||Boavista FC|
Maritimo Funchal and Boavista FC are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Estádio dos Barreiros. Maritimo Funchal have been one of the standout teams in Premeira Liga over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMaritimo Funchal
Expert TipMaritimo Funchal
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 26%Under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Best Maritimo Funchal vs Boavista FC pre-match odds
|Maritimo Funchal||Draw||Boavista FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Boavista FC - Maritimo Funchal0-107/08/2020
- Maritimo Funchal - Boavista FC1-012/14/2019
- Maritimo Funchal - Boavista FC0-105/18/2019
- Boavista FC - Maritimo Funchal0-101/12/2019
Maritimo Funchal Form
- In their last match, Maritimo Funchal 1 - 3 against Rio Ave FC.
- Maritimo Funchal has won 6 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- In their previous 16 matches, The Maritimo Funchal has scored a total of 19 goals, which works out at an average of 1.19 goals per game.
Boavista FC Form
- The Boavista FC defeated Sporting Braga in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 4.
- Over the last 6 month, Boavista FC has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 1 matches. As well as this, Boavista FC has drawn 7.
- In their last 17 matches, Boavista FC have scored a total of 20 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.18 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Premeira Liga match between Maritimo Funchal and Boavista FC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Three-Way Bet, which can be found at odds of 7/4 from comeon. The probability for this market is at 42% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 74%.