Maritimo Funchal - Belenenses Lisbon Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Maritimo Funchal and Belenenses Lisbon takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Maritimo Funchal||Belenenses Lisbon|
On , Maritimo Funchal and Belenenses Lisbon will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Estádio dos Barreiros. With Maritimo Funchal currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMaritimo Funchal
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 57%Under 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 30%Under 70%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 13%Under 87%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 38%No 62%
Best Maritimo Funchal vs Belenenses Lisbon pre-match odds
|Maritimo Funchal||Draw||Belenenses Lisbon|
Performance analysis of Maritimo Funchal and Belenenses Lisbon
- Belenenses Lisbon - Maritimo Funchal1-002/22/2020
- Maritimo Funchal - Belenenses Lisbon1-309/15/2019
- Belenenses Lisbon - Maritimo Funchal0-102/17/2019
- Maritimo Funchal - Belenenses Lisbon0-001/20/2018
Maritimo Funchal Form
- Maritimo Funchal recorded a 2 - 1 when they played against Sporting Farense last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Maritimo Funchal have won 5, drawn 3 and lost 2 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 16 matches, The Maritimo Funchal has scored a total of 19 goals, which works out at an average of 1.19 goals per game.
Belenenses Lisbon Form
- The Belenenses Lisbon defeated Sporting Braga in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Belenenses Lisbon have recorded 3 win/s, 7 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Belenenses Lisbon average 0.56 goals per 90 minutes over their last 16 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 9 times from such encounters.
Maritimo Funchal vs. Belenenses Lisbon expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 17/20 from BETVictor, with a probability rating of 62% ahead of kick-off.