Manchester United - Wolverhampton Wanderers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Manchester United and Wolverhampton Wanderers at Old Trafford, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester United||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
Manchester United and Wolverhampton Wanderers are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Old Trafford. Manchester United have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester United
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 80%Under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Best Manchester United vs Wolverhampton Wanderers pre-match odds
|Manchester United||Draw||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
Manchester United and Wolverhampton Wanderers performance statistics
- Manchester United - Wolverhampton Wanderers0-002/01/2020
- Manchester United - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-001/15/2020
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Manchester United0-001/04/2020
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Manchester United1-108/19/2019
Manchester United Form
- In their last match, Manchester United 2 - 2 against Leicester City.
- Manchester United has won 11 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 6 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 44 goals in their last 20 matches, The Red Devils averages 2.2 goals per game.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- The Wolves defeated Tottenham Hotspur in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Wolverhampton Wanderers has registered a total of 8 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Wolverhampton Wanderers has drawn 4.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers average 1 goals per 90 minutes over their last 21 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 21 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between Manchester United and Wolverhampton Wanderers
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 19/20 from bet365, with a probability rating of 57% ahead of kick-off.