Manchester United - West Bromwich Albion Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Manchester United and West Bromwich Albion in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester United||West Bromwich Albion|
|Shots on Goal||01|
Manchester United and West Bromwich Albion are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Old Trafford. Manchester United have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester United
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Best odds for the clash between Manchester United and West Bromwich Albion
|Manchester United||Draw||West Bromwich Albion|
Performance analysis of Manchester United and West Bromwich Albion
- Manchester United - West Bromwich Albion0-104/15/2018
- West Bromwich Albion - Manchester United1-212/17/2017
Manchester United Form
- In their last match, Manchester United 1 - 3 against Everton FC.
- During the last 6 month, Manchester United have won 8, drawn 5 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 33 goals in their last 16 matches, The Red Devils averages 2.06 goals per game.
West Bromwich Albion Form
- The West Bromwich Albion defeated Tottenham Hotspur in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 1.
- West Bromwich Albion have recorded 0 win/s, 3 draw/s and 7 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 8 matches, West Bromwich Albion have scored a total of 6 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.75 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Manchester United and West Bromwich Albion
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 25/24 from Unibet. The probability for this market is at 63% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.