Manchester United - Tottenham Hotspur Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester United||Tottenham Hotspur|
Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Old Trafford. Tottenham Hotspur have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 86%Under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Best odds for the tie between Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur
|Manchester United||Draw||Tottenham Hotspur|
Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur performance statistics
- Tottenham Hotspur - Manchester United1-106/19/2020
- Manchester United - Tottenham Hotspur2-112/04/2019
- Tottenham Hotspur - Manchester United0-101/13/2019
- Manchester United - Tottenham Hotspur0-308/27/2018
Manchester United Form
- Manchester United recorded a 2 - 2 when they played against Brighton & Hove Albion last time around.
- Manchester United has won 6 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 25 goals in their last 11 matches, The Red Devils averages 2.27 goals per game.
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- The Spurs defeated Newcastle United in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 1.
- Tottenham Hotspur have recorded 6 win/s, 4 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 12 matches, Tottenham Hotspur have scored a total of 20 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.67 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 7/8 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 68% ahead of kick-off.