Manchester United - Leicester City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Manchester United and Leicester City in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester United||Leicester City|
|Shots on Goal||4.34.2|
Manchester United and Leicester City meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Old Trafford, with Leicester City form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeicester City
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Best odds for the tie between Manchester United and Leicester City
|Manchester United||Draw||Leicester City|
Manchester United and Leicester City performance statistics
- Leicester City - Manchester United0-102/03/2019
- Manchester United - Leicester City2-108/10/2018
- Leicester City - Manchester United2-212/23/2017
- Manchester United - Leicester City2-008/26/2017
Manchester United Form
- Manchester United recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Southampton FC last time around.
- Manchester United has won 3 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 12 matches, The Red Devils has scored a total of 14 goals, which works out at an average of 1.17 goals per game.
Leicester City Form
- In their last match, Leicester City recorded a 3 - 1 when they took on AFC Bournemouth.
- Over the last 6 month, Leicester City has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Leicester City has drawn 4.
- In their last 12 matches, Leicester City have scored a total of 19 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.58 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Manchester United and Leicester City
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Double Chance, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 3/4 from BETVictor, with a probability rating of 67% ahead of kick-off.