Manchester United - Aston Villa Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Manchester United and Aston Villa takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester United||Aston Villa|
|Shots on Goal||5.55|
Manchester United and Aston Villa meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Old Trafford, with Aston Villa form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Best betting tips for this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAston Villa
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 84%Under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 64%Under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 42%Under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
Best odds for the clash between Manchester United and Aston Villa
|Manchester United||Draw||Aston Villa|
Manchester United and Aston Villa performance statistics
Manchester United Form
- Manchester United recorded a 3 - 1 when they played against Brighton & Hove Albion last time around.
- Manchester United has won 4 and lost 3 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 16 goals in their last 12 matches, The Red Devils averages 1.33 goals per game.
Aston Villa Form
- The Aston Villa defeated Newcastle United in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, Aston Villa has registered a total of 4 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Aston Villa has drawn 2.
- In their last 13 matches, Aston Villa have scored a total of 19 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.46 goals per 90 minutes.
Manchester United vs. Aston Villa expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 17/20 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 65% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.