Manchester City - West Ham United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Manchester City and West Ham United at Etihad Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester City||West Ham United|
Manchester City and West Ham United meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Etihad Stadium, with Manchester City home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert TipWest Ham United +1.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 84%Under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 64%Under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 42%Under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 61%No 39%
Best odds for the tie between Manchester City and West Ham United
|Manchester City||Draw||West Ham United|
Manchester City and West Ham United performance statistics
- West Ham United - Manchester City0-508/10/2019
- Manchester City - West Ham United1-002/27/2019
- West Ham United - Manchester City0-411/24/2018
- West Ham United - Manchester City1-404/29/2018
Manchester City Form
- Manchester City recorded a 2 - 0 when they played against Tottenham Hotspur last time around.
- Manchester City has won 15 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 3 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 60 goals in their last 24 matches, The Citizens averages 2.5 goals per game.
West Ham United Form
- In their last match, West Ham United recorded a 3 - 3 when they took on Brighton & Hove Albion.
- West Ham United have recorded 6 win/s, 6 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 24 matches, West Ham United have scored a total of 30 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.25 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Manchester City and West Ham United
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Handicap - 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 21/10 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 65% ahead of kick-off.