Manchester City - Newcastle United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Premier League match between Manchester City and Newcastle United, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester City||Newcastle United|
Both Manchester City and Newcastle United will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Etihad Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Manchester City who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Best odds for the clash between Manchester City and Newcastle United
|Manchester City||Draw||Newcastle United|
Manchester City and Newcastle United performance statistics
- Manchester City - Newcastle United5-007/08/2020
- Newcastle United - Manchester City0-206/28/2020
- Newcastle United - Manchester City2-211/30/2019
- Newcastle United - Manchester City2-101/29/2019
Manchester City Form
- Manchester City recorded a 0 - 1 when they played against Southampton FC last time around.
- Manchester City has won 12 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 5 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 45 goals in their last 21 matches, The Citizens averages 2.14 goals per game.
Newcastle United Form
- The Magpies defeated Fulham FC in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Newcastle United has registered a total of 6 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Newcastle United has drawn 5.
- In their last 20 matches, Newcastle United have scored a total of 26 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.3 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between Manchester City and Newcastle United
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 23/17 from betsson, with a probability rating of 63% ahead of kick-off.