Manchester City - Burnley FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Manchester City and Burnley FC in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester City||Burnley FC|
One of the biggest games in the football calendar takes place on , with Manchester City and Burnley FC looking to earn the bragging rights when they meet at the Etihad Stadium. Matches between the duo are rarely tame affairs, with our pre-match analysis showing that it is Citizens who are the likely winners this time around. However, given the nature of the game, anything could well happen!
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert TipBurnley FC +1.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 84%Under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 64%Under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 42%Under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
Best Manchester City vs Burnley FC pre-match odds
|Manchester City||Draw||Burnley FC|
Performance analysis of Manchester City and Burnley FC
- Burnley FC - Manchester City0-309/30/2020
- Manchester City - Burnley FC5-006/22/2020
- Burnley FC - Manchester City1-412/03/2019
- Burnley FC - Manchester City0-104/28/2019
Manchester City Form
- In their last match, Manchester City 2 - 0 against Tottenham Hotspur.
- During the last 6 month, Manchester City have won 11, drawn 3 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 18 matches, The Citizens has scored a total of 44 goals, which works out at an average of 2.44 goals per game.
Burnley FC Form
- In their last match, Burnley FC recorded a 1 - 0 when they took on Crystal Palace.
- Burnley FC have recorded 5 win/s, 5 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Burnley FC average 0.76 goals per 90 minutes over their last 17 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 13 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Manchester City and Burnley FC
Backing the Handicap - 1.5 market is certainly worth considering when the two teams meet for this Derby match, an outcome which is available at odds of 41/20 with 22bet ahead of kick-off. Despite Derby matches often being difficult to predict, a probability rating of 61% comes as a result of our in-depth analysis.