Manchester City - Brighton & Hove Albion Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Manchester City and Brighton & Hove Albion at Etihad Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester City||Brighton & Hove Albion|
Manchester City and Brighton & Hove Albion are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Etihad Stadium. Manchester City have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert TipBrighton & Hove Albion +1.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Standout Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion odds
|Manchester City||Draw||Brighton & Hove Albion|
Comparing the two teams
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Manchester City0-507/11/2020
- Manchester City - Brighton & Hove Albion4-008/31/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Manchester City1-405/12/2019
- Manchester City - Brighton & Hove Albion1-004/06/2019
Manchester City Form
- Manchester City recorded a 1 - 3 when they played against Chelsea FC last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Manchester City have won 12, drawn 5 and lost 0 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 40 goals in their last 19 matches, The Citizens averages 2.11 goals per game.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The Seagulls defeated Wolverhampton Wanderers in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, Brighton & Hove Albion has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 1 matches. As well as this, Brighton & Hove Albion has drawn 11.
- In their last 21 matches, Brighton & Hove Albion have scored a total of 24 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.14 goals per 90 minutes.
Manchester City vs. Brighton & Hove Albion expert tip
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Handicap - 1.5. This market is available at a price of 17/12 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 68% demonstrating its likelihood.