Manchester City - Arsenal London Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Manchester City and Arsenal London in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester City||Arsenal London|
On , Manchester City and Arsenal London will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Etihad Stadium. With Manchester City currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester City
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 89%Under 11%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 73%Under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 72%No 28%
Best Manchester City vs Arsenal London pre-match odds
|Manchester City||Draw||Arsenal London|
Comparing the two teams
- Arsenal London - Manchester City2-007/18/2020
- Manchester City - Arsenal London3-006/17/2020
- Arsenal London - Manchester City0-312/15/2019
- Manchester City - Arsenal London3-102/03/2019
Manchester City Form
- Manchester City recorded a 1 - 1 when they played against Leeds United last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Manchester City have won 9, drawn 1 and lost 1 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 40 goals in their last 13 matches, The Citizens averages 3.08 goals per game.
Arsenal London Form
- The Gunners defeated Sheffield United in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Arsenal London has registered a total of 8 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Arsenal London has drawn 1.
- Arsenal London average 1.71 goals per 90 minutes over their last 14 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 24 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between Manchester City and Arsenal London
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 8/13 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 72% ahead of kick-off.