Malmö FF - Östersunds FK Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Allsvenskan match between Malmö FF and Östersunds FK, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Malmö FF||Östersunds FK|
On , Malmö FF and Östersunds FK will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Swedbank Stadion. With Malmö FF currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMalmö FF
Expert TipÖstersunds FK +1.5 Goals
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
Best odds for the clash between Malmö FF and Östersunds FK
|Malmö FF||Draw||Östersunds FK|
Comparing the two teams
- Östersunds FK - Malmö FF1-207/16/2020
- Östersunds FK - Malmö FF0-007/28/2019
- Malmö FF - Östersunds FK2-004/14/2019
- Östersunds FK - Malmö FF2-309/15/2018
Malmö FF Form
- Malmö FF recorded a 3 - 2 when they played against Varbergs BoIS last time around.
- Malmö FF has won 15 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 9 in the process.
- In their previous 28 matches, The Malmö FF has scored a total of 58 goals, which works out at an average of 2.07 goals per game.
Östersunds FK Form
- In their last match, Östersunds FK recorded a 0 - 4 when they took on IFK Göteborg.
- Östersunds FK have recorded 8 win/s, 9 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 27 matches, Östersunds FK have scored a total of 26 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.96 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Malmö FF and Östersunds FK
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Handicap - 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 21/10 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 64% ahead of kick-off.