Malmö FF - AIK Solna Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Malmö FF and AIK Solna takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Malmö FF||AIK Solna|
On , Malmö FF and AIK Solna will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Swedbank Stadion. With Malmö FF currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMalmö FF
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 77%Under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 53%Under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 31%Under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 55%No 45%
Best odds for the clash between Malmö FF and AIK Solna
|Malmö FF||Draw||AIK Solna|
Malmö FF and AIK Solna performance statistics
- AIK Solna - Malmö FF2-206/28/2020
- Malmö FF - AIK Solna4-106/25/2020
- Malmö FF - AIK Solna2-010/28/2019
- AIK Solna - Malmö FF0-006/30/2019
Malmö FF Form
- In their last match, Malmö FF 3 - 2 against Örebro SK.
- During the last 6 month, Malmö FF have won 10, drawn 6 and lost 0 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 36 goals in their last 18 matches, The Malmö FF averages 2 goals per game.
AIK Solna Form
- In their last match, AIK Solna recorded a 0 - 1 when they took on BK Häcken.
- AIK Solna have recorded 4 win/s, 5 draw/s and 5 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- AIK Solna average 0.89 goals per 90 minutes over their last 18 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 16 times from such encounters.
Malmö FF vs. AIK Solna expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 25/24 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 53% ahead of kick-off.