Luton Town - Birmingham City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Crucial statistics, predictions and tips ahead of the upcoming Championship match between Luton Town and Birmingham City, with expert analysis helping you back your favourite ahead of kick-off. Don’t miss a thing with our detailed match preview and best odds advice.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Luton Town||Birmingham City|
Luton Town and Birmingham City meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Kenilworth Road Stadium, with Luton Town home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLuton Town
Expert TipBoth Teams No Score
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 9%Under 91%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 30%No 70%
Best odds for the clash between Luton Town and Birmingham City
|Luton Town||Draw||Birmingham City|
Performance analysis of Luton Town and Birmingham City
- Luton Town - Birmingham City1-201/11/2020
- Birmingham City - Luton Town2-110/26/2019
Luton Town Form
- In their last match, Luton Town 1 - 1 against Blackburn Rovers FC.
- During the last 6 month, Luton Town have won 9, drawn 7 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 21 matches, The Luton Town has scored a total of 21 goals, which works out at an average of 1 goals per game.
Birmingham City Form
- The Blues defeated Coventry City in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 0.
- Birmingham City have recorded 3 win/s, 8 draw/s and 4 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 21 matches, Birmingham City have scored a total of 15 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.71 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Luton Town and Birmingham City
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Both Teams To Score Yes/No, which can be found at odds of 17/20 from BETVictor. The probability for this market is at 70% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 80%.