Los Angeles FC - San Jose Earthquakes Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Los Angeles FC and San Jose Earthquakes in MLS, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Los Angeles FC||San Jose Earthquakes|
On , Los Angeles FC and San Jose Earthquakes will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Banc of California Stadium. With Los Angeles FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLos Angeles FC
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 94%Under 6%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 84%Under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 67%Under 33%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 81%No 19%
Best odds for the tie between Los Angeles FC and San Jose Earthquakes
|Los Angeles FC||Draw||San Jose Earthquakes|
Los Angeles FC and San Jose Earthquakes performance statistics
- Los Angeles FC - San Jose Earthquakes4-008/22/2019
- Los Angeles FC - San Jose Earthquakes3-106/21/2019
- San Jose Earthquakes - Los Angeles FC0-503/30/2019
Los Angeles FC Form
- In their last match, Los Angeles FC 3 - 1 against Seattle Sounders.
- During the last 6 month, Los Angeles FC have won 2, drawn 2 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 7 matches, The Los Angeles FC has scored a total of 17 goals, which works out at an average of 2.43 goals per game.
San Jose Earthquakes Form
- In their last match, San Jose Earthquakes recorded a 3 - 2 when they took on LA Galaxy.
- Over the last 6 month, San Jose Earthquakes has registered a total of 3 wins, while losing 7 matches. As well as this, San Jose Earthquakes has drawn 1.
- San Jose Earthquakes average 2.29 goals per 90 minutes over their last 7 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 16 times from such encounters.
Los Angeles FC vs. San Jose Earthquakes expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 28/17 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 57% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 79%.