Los Angeles FC - Portland Timbers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the MLS match between Los Angeles FC and Portland Timbers at Banc of California Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Los Angeles FC||Portland Timbers|
Both Los Angeles FC and Portland Timbers will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Banc of California Stadium on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Portland Timbers who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPortland Timbers
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 92%Under 8%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 78%Under 22%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 59%Under 41%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 76%No 24%
Standout Los Angeles FC vs Portland Timbers odds
|Los Angeles FC||Draw||Portland Timbers|
Comparing the two teams
- Portland Timbers - Los Angeles FC1-110/19/2020
- Los Angeles FC - Portland Timbers4-209/14/2020
- Los Angeles FC - Portland Timbers2-207/24/2020
- Los Angeles FC - Portland Timbers0-107/11/2019
Los Angeles FC Form
- In their last match, Los Angeles FC 3 - 2 against San Jose Earthquakes.
- During the last 6 month, Los Angeles FC have won 9, drawn 3 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 21 matches, The Los Angeles FC has scored a total of 46 goals, which works out at an average of 2.19 goals per game.
Portland Timbers Form
- In their last match, Portland Timbers recorded a 0 - 1 when they took on Colorado Rapids.
- Portland Timbers have recorded 13 win/s, 6 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 24 matches, Portland Timbers have scored a total of 51 goals, meaning that they have averaged 2.13 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between Los Angeles FC and Portland Timbers
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 15/8 from betway. The probability for this market is at 62% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 79%.