Liverpool FC - West Bromwich Albion Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Liverpool FC and West Bromwich Albion in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Liverpool FC||West Bromwich Albion|
On , Liverpool FC and West Bromwich Albion will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Anfield. With Liverpool FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLiverpool FC
Expert TipWest Bromwich Albion +2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 80%Under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%
Best odds for the tie between Liverpool FC and West Bromwich Albion
|Liverpool FC||Draw||West Bromwich Albion|
Performance analysis of Liverpool FC and West Bromwich Albion
- West Bromwich Albion - Liverpool FC2-204/21/2018
- Liverpool FC - West Bromwich Albion2-301/27/2018
Liverpool FC Form
- In their last match, Liverpool FC 0 - 7 against Crystal Palace.
- During the last 6 month, Liverpool FC have won 13, drawn 5 and lost 0 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 21 matches, The Reds has scored a total of 51 goals, which works out at an average of 2.43 goals per game.
West Bromwich Albion Form
- In their last match, West Bromwich Albion recorded a 0 - 3 when they took on Aston Villa.
- Over the last 6 month, West Bromwich Albion has registered a total of 1 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, West Bromwich Albion has drawn 4.
- West Bromwich Albion average 0.71 goals per 90 minutes over their last 14 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 10 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between Liverpool FC and West Bromwich Albion
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Handicap -2.5, which can be found at odds of 7/8 from 22bet. The probability for this market is at 80% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 84%.