Liverpool FC - Brighton & Hove Albion Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Liverpool FC and Brighton & Hove Albion takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Liverpool FC||Brighton & Hove Albion|
|Shots on Goal||43.5|
Liverpool FC and Brighton & Hove Albion are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the Anfield. Liverpool FC have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLiverpool FC
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 87%Under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 70%Under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 69%No 31%
Best Liverpool FC vs Brighton & Hove Albion pre-match odds
|Liverpool FC||Draw||Brighton & Hove Albion|
Comparing the two teams
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Liverpool FC0-101/12/2019
- Liverpool FC - Brighton & Hove Albion1-008/25/2018
- Liverpool FC - Brighton & Hove Albion4-005/13/2018
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Liverpool FC1-512/02/2017
Liverpool FC Form
- In their last match, Liverpool FC 1 - 2 against Crystal Palace.
- Liverpool FC has won 12 and lost 0 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 1 in the process.
- In their previous 13 matches, The Reds has scored a total of 30 goals, which works out at an average of 2.31 goals per game.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The Seagulls defeated Leicester City in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 2.
- Brighton & Hove Albion have recorded 4 win/s, 3 draw/s and 6 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 13 matches, Brighton & Hove Albion have scored a total of 15 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.15 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and Brighton & Hove Albion
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 11/10 from betway, with a probability rating of 69% ahead of kick-off.