Lillestrøm SK - FK Haugesund Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

Looking for betting odds on Lillestrøm SK vs FK Haugesund? We provide all stats, odds, predictions and tips for the upcoming clash. Our sports betting editorial team will help you find the perfect betting tip with the best odds! We provide crucial statistics and top analysis for your successful bet!

EliteserienÅråsen Stadion | Lillestrøm
Lillestrøm SK
L(3 - 1)W(2 - 0)L(1 - 0)L(0 - 2)W(3 - 0)
FK Haugesund
W(6 - 1)W(0 - 3)W(1 - 0)D(1 - 1)L(0 - 2)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Lillestrøm SKFK Haugesund

Both Lillestrøm SK and FK Haugesund will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Åråsen Stadion on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Lillestrøm SK who are the favourites to come away with all three points.

Check out the top tips for this Eliteserien tie

Three-Way Bet

Lillestrøm SK
4/5 atOdd last updated:

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
2/3 atOdd last updated:

Expert Tip

Double Chance X2
23/20 atOdd last updated:

Predictions based on statistical analysis

Lillestrøm SK40%FK Haugesund35%X25%Three-Way Bet
1-112%2-010%2-19%Correct Score
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 55%Under 45%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 33%Under 67%

Top odds for the Eliteserien match Lillestrøm SK vs FK Haugesund

Odds Comparison

Lillestrøm SKDrawFK Haugesund
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
Odd last updated:
William Hill5/829/103/1
Odd last updated:

Performance analysis of both teams in comparison

Last Meetings

  • FK Haugesund - Lillestrøm SK1-007/23/2023
  • Lillestrøm SK - FK Haugesund4-103/03/2023
  • FK Haugesund - Lillestrøm SK0-110/23/2022
  • Lillestrøm SK - FK Haugesund1-004/24/2022

Lillestrøm SK Form

  • On the previous matchday Bodø/Glimt played against Lillestrøm SK 3 - 1.
  • In the last 6 months, the team has played 17 games. 6 of those matches ended with a win. The won 2 of 4 home matches.
  • The team has scored a total of number of 23 goals in the last 17 month. This is an average of 1.35 goals per match.

FK Haugesund Form

  • FK Haugesund played Aalesunds FK in their last match 6 - 1.
  • In the last 6 Months, FK Haugesund has won a total of number of 4 matches and took 4 losses. Add to that 3 draws.
  • In the most recent month FK Haugesund has managed to score 19 goals, which consequently averages 1.19 goals per game.

Betting tip for Lillestrøm SK vs FK Haugesund: Exclusive prediction

After analyzing our data and statistics, we give the following prediction for the match (1x2 market): home win. For this bet, use the top odds of 4/5 at bet365. According to our data, the probability of a successful Tree-Way-Bet is 40%. If you are looking for a promising alternative with good odds, we recommend betting on Double Chance X2. Here the mathematical chance of winning the bet is 60%.

Best Tip: Double Chance X2Best Odd: 11/8Place bet