Leicester City - West Ham United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Leicester City and West Ham United takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Leicester City||West Ham United|
Leicester City and West Ham United are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the King Power Stadium. West Ham United have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetWest Ham United
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Predictions based on statistical analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Standout Leicester City vs West Ham United odds
|Leicester City||Draw||West Ham United|
Performance analysis of Leicester City and West Ham United
- Leicester City - West Ham United4-101/22/2020
- West Ham United - Leicester City1-212/28/2019
- West Ham United - Leicester City2-204/20/2019
- Leicester City - West Ham United1-110/27/2018
Leicester City Form
- Leicester City recorded a 2 - 5 when they played against Manchester City last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Leicester City have won 4, drawn 3 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 11 matches, The Foxes has scored a total of 19 goals, which works out at an average of 1.73 goals per game.
West Ham United Form
- The Hammers defeated Wolverhampton Wanderers in their last match by a scoreline of 4 - 0.
- West Ham United have recorded 4 win/s, 3 draw/s and 7 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 12 matches, West Ham United have scored a total of 19 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.58 goals per 90 minutes.
Leicester City vs. West Ham United expert tip
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Double Chance, which can be found at odds of 6/5 from betway. The probability for this market is at 69% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 77%.