Leicester City - Brighton & Hove Albion Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Leicester City and Brighton & Hove Albion takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Leicester City||Brighton & Hove Albion|
Leicester City and Brighton & Hove Albion are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the King Power Stadium. Leicester City have been one of the standout teams in Premier League over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Check out the top tips for this Premier League tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeicester City
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 67%Under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 20%Under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Best odds for the tie between Leicester City and Brighton & Hove Albion
|Leicester City||Brighton & Hove Albion||Draw|
Performance analysis of Leicester City and Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Leicester City0-211/23/2019
- Leicester City - Brighton & Hove Albion2-102/26/2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Leicester City1-111/24/2018
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Leicester City0-203/31/2018
Leicester City Form
- In their last match, Leicester City 1 - 1 against Watford FC.
- During the last 6 month, Leicester City have won 4, drawn 3 and lost 3 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 18 goals in their last 12 matches, The Foxes averages 1.5 goals per game.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The Seagulls defeated Arsenal London in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Brighton & Hove Albion has registered a total of 2 wins, while losing 5 matches. As well as this, Brighton & Hove Albion has drawn 7.
- In their last 12 matches, Brighton & Hove Albion have scored a total of 13 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.08 goals per 90 minutes.
Leicester City vs. Brighton & Hove Albion expert tip
For the upcoming match between Leicester City and Brighton & Hove Albion, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance, with 22bet offering odds of 10/7 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 61%.