Leeds United - Reading FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between Leeds United and Reading FC takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Leeds United||Reading FC|
On , Leeds United and Reading FC will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Elland Road. With Reading FC currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetReading FC
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 71%Under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 46%Under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 24%Under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%
Best Leeds United vs Reading FC pre-match odds
|Leeds United||Draw||Reading FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Reading FC - Leeds United0-111/26/2019
- Reading FC - Leeds United0-303/12/2019
- Leeds United - Reading FC1-011/27/2018
- Reading FC - Leeds United2-203/10/2018
Leeds United Form
- Leeds United recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Bristol City last time around.
- During the last 6 month, Leeds United have won 15, drawn 7 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 30 matches, The Peacocks has scored a total of 42 goals, which works out at an average of 1.4 goals per game.
Reading FC Form
- The Royals defeated Sheffield Wednesday in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, Reading FC has registered a total of 10 wins, while losing 2 matches. As well as this, Reading FC has drawn 9.
- In their last 30 matches, Reading FC have scored a total of 36 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.2 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Leeds United and Reading FC
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 17/12 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 54% ahead of kick-off.