Leeds United - Newcastle United Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Leeds United and Newcastle United in Premier League, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Leeds United||Newcastle United|
Leeds United and Newcastle United meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Elland Road, with Newcastle United form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Pre-match tips and prices at a glance
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetNewcastle United
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Best odds for the tie between Leeds United and Newcastle United
|Leeds United||Draw||Newcastle United|
Comparing the two teams
Leeds United Form
- In their last match, Leeds United 1 - 2 against West Ham United.
- During the last 6 month, Leeds United have won 4, drawn 2 and lost 3 of their 5 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 17 goals in their last 12 matches, The Leeds United averages 1.42 goals per game.
Newcastle United Form
- The Toon defeated West Bromwich Albion in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Newcastle United have recorded 7 win/s, 5 draw/s and 1 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Newcastle United average 1.35 goals per 90 minutes over their last 20 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 27 times from such encounters.
Leeds United vs. Newcastle United expert tip
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Double Chance. This market is available at a price of 11/8 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 65% demonstrating its likelihood.