Leeds United - Millwall FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Championship match between Leeds United and Millwall FC at Elland Road, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Leeds United||Millwall FC|
Leeds United and Millwall FC meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Elland Road, with Leeds United home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Check out the top tips for this Championship tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeeds United
Expert TipLeeds United
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 75%Under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 51%Under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 29%Under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 54%No 46%
Best odds for the tie between Leeds United and Millwall FC
|Leeds United||Draw||Millwall FC|
Comparing the two teams
- Millwall FC - Leeds United2-110/05/2019
- Leeds United - Millwall FC3-203/30/2019
- Millwall FC - Leeds United1-109/15/2018
- Leeds United - Millwall FC3-401/20/2018
Leeds United Form
- Leeds United recorded a 1 - 0 when they played against Queens Park Rangers last time around.
- Leeds United has won 15 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 7 in the process.
- In their previous 28 matches, The Peacocks has scored a total of 43 goals, which works out at an average of 1.54 goals per game.
Millwall FC Form
- The Lions defeated Reading FC in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 0.
- Millwall FC have recorded 11 win/s, 11 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 28 matches, Millwall FC have scored a total of 36 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.29 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the Championship match between Leeds United and Millwall FC
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Three-Way Bet, which can be found at odds of 8/15 from bwin. The probability for this market is at 45% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 75%.