Leeds United - Hull City Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Championship match between Leeds United and Hull City at Elland Road, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Leeds United||Hull City|
|Shots on Goal||52|
Leeds United and Hull City meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Elland Road, with Leeds United home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Best betting tips for this Championship match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeeds United
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 82%Under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 60%Under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 38%Under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Standout Leeds United vs Hull City odds
|Leeds United||Draw||Hull City|
Comparing the two teams
- Hull City - Leeds United0-110/02/2018
- Hull City - Leeds United0-001/30/2018
- Leeds United - Hull City1-012/23/2017
Leeds United Form
- Leeds United recorded a 0 - 2 when they played against Huddersfield Town last time around.
- Leeds United has won 13 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- In their previous 20 matches, The Peacocks has scored a total of 30 goals, which works out at an average of 1.5 goals per game.
Hull City Form
- The Tigers defeated Stoke City in their last match by a scoreline of 2 - 1.
- Over the last 6 month, Hull City has registered a total of 8 wins, while losing 3 matches. As well as this, Hull City has drawn 5.
- In their last 20 matches, Hull City have scored a total of 32 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.6 goals per 90 minutes.
Our expert tip for the clash between Leeds United and Hull City
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Both Teams To Score Yes/No, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 17/20 from betway, with a probability rating of 62% ahead of kick-off.