Leeds United - Fulham FC Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Ahead of the big kick-off between Leeds United and Fulham FC in Championship, check out our top betting tip, with our football experts looking at all of the finer details surrounding the fixture, including form and past meetings. Our predictions could well be the difference between winning and losing.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Leeds United||Fulham FC|
Leeds United and Fulham FC meet on , with both teams searching for an important three points. The match takes place at the Elland Road, with Leeds United home form so far meaning that they go into the match as the favorites for victory.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeeds United
Expert TipUnder 1.5 Goals
Important statistics and predictions ahead of kick-off
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 57%Under 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 30%Under 70%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 13%Under 87%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 38%No 62%
Standout Leeds United vs Fulham FC odds
|Leeds United||Draw||Fulham FC|
Performance analysis of Leeds United and Fulham FC
- Fulham FC - Leeds United2-112/21/2019
- Fulham FC - Leeds United2-004/03/2018
- Leeds United - Fulham FC0-008/15/2017
Leeds United Form
- In their last match, Leeds United 2 - 0 against Cardiff City FC.
- During the last 6 month, Leeds United have won 6, drawn 2 and lost 2 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- In their previous 13 matches, The Peacocks has scored a total of 14 goals, which works out at an average of 1.08 goals per game.
Fulham FC Form
- The Fulham FC defeated Brentford FC in their last match by a scoreline of 0 - 2.
- Fulham FC have recorded 6 win/s, 5 draw/s and 2 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- In their last 14 matches, Fulham FC have scored a total of 13 goals, meaning that they have averaged 0.93 goals per 90 minutes.
Leeds United vs. Fulham FC expert tip
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Goals Over/Under 1.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 52/23 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 43% ahead of kick-off.