LA Galaxy - Vancouver Whitecaps Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between LA Galaxy and Vancouver Whitecaps takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|LA Galaxy||Vancouver Whitecaps|
LA Galaxy and Vancouver Whitecaps are currently preparing for their tie on , with the visitors looking to maintain their impressive run of results when they travel to the StubHub Center. LA Galaxy have been one of the standout teams in MLS over recent weeks, with another positive result expected this time around.
Top betting markets and tips ahead of kick-off
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLA Galaxy
Expert TipUnder 3.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 83%Under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 62%Under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 40%Under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
Best odds for the clash between LA Galaxy and Vancouver Whitecaps
|LA Galaxy||Draw||Vancouver Whitecaps|
Performance analysis of LA Galaxy and Vancouver Whitecaps
- LA Galaxy - Vancouver Whitecaps0-103/08/2020
- Vancouver Whitecaps - LA Galaxy1-402/04/2020
- LA Galaxy - Vancouver Whitecaps3-409/29/2019
- Vancouver Whitecaps - LA Galaxy0-204/06/2019
LA Galaxy Form
- LA Galaxy recorded a 3 - 6 when they played against Portland Timbers last time around.
- During the last 6 month, LA Galaxy have won 4, drawn 1 and lost 6 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 19 goals in their last 12 matches, The LA Galaxy averages 1.58 goals per game.
Vancouver Whitecaps Form
- In their last match, Vancouver Whitecaps recorded a 2 - 1 when they took on Real Salt Lake.
- Over the last 6 month, Vancouver Whitecaps has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 8 matches. As well as this, Vancouver Whitecaps has drawn 0.
- Vancouver Whitecaps average 1.13 goals per 90 minutes over their last 16 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 18 times from such encounters.
Our expert tip for the clash between LA Galaxy and Vancouver Whitecaps
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 3.5. This market is available at a price of 19/25 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 60% demonstrating its likelihood.