LA Galaxy - San Jose Earthquakes Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between LA Galaxy and San Jose Earthquakes takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|LA Galaxy||San Jose Earthquakes|
Both LA Galaxy and San Jose Earthquakes will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the StubHub Center on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is LA Galaxy who are the favourites to come away with all three points.
Best betting tips for this MLS match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLA Galaxy
Expert TipOver 3.5 Goals
Statistics and game analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 87%Under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 70%Under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 48%Under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 69%No 31%
Best odds for the tie between LA Galaxy and San Jose Earthquakes
|LA Galaxy||Draw||San Jose Earthquakes|
LA Galaxy and San Jose Earthquakes performance statistics
- San Jose Earthquakes - LA Galaxy2-110/04/2020
- San Jose Earthquakes - LA Galaxy0-009/14/2020
- LA Galaxy - San Jose Earthquakes3-208/30/2020
- LA Galaxy - San Jose Earthquakes1-307/13/2019
LA Galaxy Form
- LA Galaxy recorded a 3 - 6 when they played against Portland Timbers last time around.
- LA Galaxy has won 4 and lost 6 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 1 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 19 goals in their last 12 matches, The LA Galaxy averages 1.58 goals per game.
San Jose Earthquakes Form
- The San Jose Earthquakes defeated Portland Timbers in their last match by a scoreline of 3 - 0.
- Over the last 6 month, San Jose Earthquakes has registered a total of 5 wins, while losing 7 matches. As well as this, San Jose Earthquakes has drawn 4.
- In their last 17 matches, San Jose Earthquakes have scored a total of 25 goals, meaning that they have averaged 1.47 goals per 90 minutes.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between LA Galaxy and San Jose Earthquakes
Our expert tip for the upcoming match is to bet on Total Goals Over/Under 3.5. This market is available at a price of 19/16 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 48% demonstrating its likelihood.