LA Galaxy - Portland Timbers Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Our match prediction for the clash between LA Galaxy and Portland Timbers takes into account everything from recent form to head-to-head records, as well as offering our expert tip for those looking to beat the bookies! We leave no stone left unturned in breaking down all of the most important statistics ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|LA Galaxy||Portland Timbers|
On , LA Galaxy and Portland Timbers will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the StubHub Center. With Portland Timbers currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the guests to go all out for victory in front of their fans.
Check out the top tips for this MLS tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetPortland Timbers
Expert TipUnder 2.5 Goals
Pre-match statistics and analysis
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 80%Under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%
Best LA Galaxy vs Portland Timbers pre-match odds
|LA Galaxy||Draw||Portland Timbers|
Comparing the two teams
- Portland Timbers - LA Galaxy4-007/28/2019
- Portland Timbers - LA Galaxy4-006/20/2019
- LA Galaxy - Portland Timbers2-104/01/2019
LA Galaxy Form
- In their last match, LA Galaxy 0 - 1 against Vancouver Whitecaps.
- During the last 6 month, LA Galaxy have won 0, drawn 1 and lost 4 of their 10 matches, demonstrating what kind of form they are in ahead of kick-off.
- Having scored a total of 1 goals in their last 2 matches, The LA Galaxy averages 0.5 goals per game.
Portland Timbers Form
- The Portland Timbers defeated Minnesota United in their last match by a scoreline of 1 - 3.
- Over the last 6 month, Portland Timbers has registered a total of 0 wins, while losing 4 matches. As well as this, Portland Timbers has drawn 0.
- Portland Timbers average 1 goals per 90 minutes over their last 1 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 1 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the MLS match between LA Galaxy and Portland Timbers
Our prediction for the match based on our analysis is for a Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, which can be found at odds of 8/5 from betway. The probability for this market is at 42% ahead of kick-off, while those wishing to increase their chances of success should consider the Double Chance market, where the probability rises to 76%.