Kristiansund BK - Odds Ballklubb Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds

The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Eliteserien match between Kristiansund BK and Odds Ballklubb at Kristiansund stadion, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.

EliteserienKristiansund stadion | Kristiansund
Kristiansund BK
D(1 - 1)W(2 - 1)W(1 - 0)D(2 - 2)L(2 - 3)
Odds Ballklubb
L(1 - 2)L(2 - 0)W(3 - 0)D(1 - 1)W(0 - 3)

Performance of the last 10 matches

Kristiansund BKOdds Ballklubb
Goals1.42.2
Corners6.33.9
Fouls11.610
Saves2.82.2

Both Kristiansund BK and Odds Ballklubb will be looking for a strong showing when they meet at the Kristiansund stadion on , with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons. However, it is Kristiansund BK who are the favourites to come away with all three points.

Pre-match tips and prices at a glance

Total Goals Over/Under 2.5

Over 2.5 Goals
at
T&C apply | +18*

Three-Way Bet

Kristiansund BK
3/2 atLast updated:
T&C apply | +18

Expert Tip

Kristiansund BK
3/2 atLast updated:
T&C apply | +18

Predictions based on statistical analysis

Kristiansund BK41%Odds Ballklubb37%X22%Three-Way Bet
1-19%1-28%2-18%Correct Score
  • Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 86%Under 14%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 68%Under 32%
  • Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 46%Under 54%
  • Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%

Best odds for the clash between Kristiansund BK and Odds Ballklubb

Odds Comparison

Kristiansund BKDrawOdds Ballklubb
Probability41%22%37%
888sport3/25/27/4
Last updated:
Unibet3/25/27/4
Last updated:
betfair7/55/217/10
Last updated:
betsson3/213/57/4
Last updated:

Performance analysis of Kristiansund BK and Odds Ballklubb

Last Meetings

  • Odds Ballklubb - Kristiansund BK2-108/16/2020
  • Kristiansund BK - Odds Ballklubb1-108/11/2019
  • Kristiansund BK - Odds Ballklubb1-206/26/2019
  • Odds Ballklubb - Kristiansund BK2-004/14/2019

Kristiansund BK Form

  • In their last match, Kristiansund BK 1 - 1 against Sarpsborg 08.
  • Kristiansund BK has won 11 and lost 2 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 11 in the process.
  • In their previous 27 matches, The Kristiansund BK has scored a total of 50 goals, which works out at an average of 1.85 goals per game.

Odds Ballklubb Form

  • In their last match, Odds Ballklubb recorded a 1 - 2 when they took on IK Start.
  • Odds Ballklubb have recorded 13 win/s, 3 draw/s and 5 loss/es over the last 6 month.
  • Odds Ballklubb average 1.8 goals per 90 minutes over their last 25 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 45 times from such encounters.

Kristiansund BK vs. Odds Ballklubb expert tip

Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Three-Way Bet, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 3/2 from Unibet, with a probability rating of 41% ahead of kick-off.

Best Tip: Kristiansund BKBest Odd: 3/2 Place betT&C apply | +18