Konyaspor - Göztepe SK Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
The most detailed statistics and predictions ahead of the Süper Lig match between Konyaspor and Göztepe SK at Konya Atatürk Stadium, as well as the most attractive betting odds! Our experts provide in-depth analysis surrounding recent form and head-to-head records, perfect for those looking to gain an advantage ahead of kick-off.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On , Konyaspor and Göztepe SK will go head-to-head, with the duo set to battle it out for all three points at the Konya Atatürk Stadium. With Konyaspor currently sitting in a strong position in the league standings, the emphasis will be on the hosts to go all out for victory in front of their home fans.
Check out the top tips for this Süper Lig tie
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipOver 2.5 Goals
Match facts and statistics
- Goals Over/Under 1.5Over 80%Under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5Over 58%Under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5Over 35%Under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%
Best Konyaspor vs Göztepe SK pre-match odds
Performance analysis of Konyaspor and Göztepe SK
- Konyaspor - Göztepe SK1-302/15/2020
- Göztepe SK - Konyaspor1-009/20/2019
- Konyaspor - Göztepe SK1-103/03/2019
- Göztepe SK - Konyaspor3-209/30/2018
- In their last match, Konyaspor 2 - 1 against Fatih Karagümrük S.K..
- Konyaspor has won 7 and lost 1 of their matches over the last 6 month, drawing 4 in the process.
- Having scored a total of 30 goals in their last 19 matches, The Konyaspor averages 1.58 goals per game.
Göztepe SK Form
- In their last match, Göztepe SK recorded a 0 - 1 when they took on Antalyaspor AS.
- Göztepe SK have recorded 5 win/s, 7 draw/s and 3 loss/es over the last 6 month.
- Göztepe SK average 1.32 goals per 90 minutes over their last 19 matches, having found the back of the net a total of 25 times from such encounters.
Pre-match tip for the Süper Lig match between Konyaspor and Göztepe SK
Based on our expert analysis, our betting tip for the match is to back Total Goals Over/Under 2.5, with the duo having been in good form in front of goal in recent weeks. This market is currently available at a price of 18/17 from 22bet, with a probability rating of 58% ahead of kick-off.